CLASTA CONFERENCE 2024
Call for Papers
The 14th edition of the CLASTA Conference will take place in Milan on May 17 and 18, 2024, in collaboration with the University of Milan-Bicocca.
The choice of the venue was inspired by the desire to pay a heartfelt tribute to Laura D’Odorico, one of the founding members of the Association, on the 10th anniversary of her passing.
Some of the central themes of the CLASTA Conference will touch on topics that were dear to Laura D’Odorico. That is why the keynote lectures will address the fundamental themes that characterized the various phases of her illustrious career. Rosalinda Cassibba will guide us through the relationship between attachment, communication, and language, while Núria Esteve-Gibert will delve into the role of prosody in linguistic development, both typical and atypical.
In addition to the keynote lectures, the program will include space for thematic sessions, multidisciplinary discussion of a clinical case, poster presentations, as well as presentations of books and assessment tools. As usual, contests for the Best Thesis and Best Poster are open. Furthermore, we are launching a call dedicated to young researchers, providing them with the opportunity to organize a thematic symposium.
Abstracts for oral or poster contributions must be submitted online HERE by March 25, 2024.
- The conference welcomes contributions relating to any theme about Language and Communication Development, in typical and atypical populations
- In .doc format, using Times New Roman font, body 12, left justified.
- Abstracts, slides for oral presentations and / or posters can be presented either in Italian or English.
- No editing will be done by CLASTA. Authors are fully responsible for any content reported.
- After a peer-review process, accepted abstracts will be published on the www.clasta.org website.
Please download the submission form below:
Once accepted, the presentation of the contribution is subject to payment of the registration fee for the Giornate or for joining CLASTA association by the first author.